Mid-Day Supervisor Vacancy - September 2022
The governors of Saint Joseph's Junior, Infant and Nursery School are looking to appoint a committed, friendly and enthusiastic new member to the Midday Supervisor team to support children during lunch times both whilst they are eating their lunch and whilst at play. The post is from September 2022 and will be Monday to Friday from 11:30am-1:00pm (one and a half hours per day), initially on a Fixed Term contract until July 2023 with a view for this to be extended.
If you would like to visit the school before you apply you will be very welcome. Please contact the office if you wish to visit.
- Have experience of working with primary aged children
- Be someone with high expectations of pupils’ behaviour
- Be able to ensure excellence and enjoyment for all children
- Be self-motivated and able to work co-operatively as part of a team
- Preferably practising members of the Catholic Church
The school will offer:
- A caring Catholic ethos
- Friendly children who are keen and very well behaved
- A supportive and hard-working team
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and we operate a strict safeguarding policy, with procedures being rigorously and consistently applied. The post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
Please email completed application forms to email@example.com or send to the school office:
St. Joseph’s RC Primary School
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 12pm Friday 8 July2022
START DATE: 1 September 2022